The application for degree is an important form; this should ideally be completed before your Senior year. The form can be found in the Self Service Room on the first floor of Lincoln Hall.
Here are some other important things to know before you graduate:
- GradFEST is a one-stop shop for graduating seniors to take care of all their business before graduation, including verifying degree status and ordering cap, gown and invitations.
- If you plan to go to graduate school, please submit your application for the Graduate School Application Test Fee Program as soon as possible since the money runs out quickly! This grant money can pay up to $550 for school visits, graduate-school test fees (GRE, GMAT, etc.), and application fees for eligible students. The guidelines and forms are available in the Self-Serve Room of the Student Service Center (101 Lincoln). Additional information can be found here.
- Graduate school loans are available from Student Financial Aid Services to students who plan to attend graduate school full time. Loans range from $500.00-$2000.00 depending on financial need. Students need to apply late spring for the following fall and announcements for the awards will be sent late summer. All applications for assistance need to be completed in full and accompanied with the requested documentation to: Chris Thomas, email@example.com or call 859-985-3320.
- At some point you will probably need to file a transcript request. Find out more information here.
- Lifelong Email: Go to https://portal.microsoftonline.com and fill out information. You receiving an email from Kevin Blankenship, IS&S Staff, on your login information.
View images from the Senior Celebration here
. Keep checking back for more updates and resources!
Calendar of Events
May 3, 2014
Commencement & Baccalaureate Rehearsals
Alumni Speaker: Collis Robinson, '13
3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Main Arena, Seabury Center
Graduation Eve Grill & Chill (for May, and September Graduates)
4:45 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baird Lounge, Alumni Building
Sponsored by Alumni Relations
May 4, 2014
Pinning Service for Nursing Candidates
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon for Seniors and Families/Guests
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Dining Services, Alumni Building
Sponsored by President's Office
Line-up for Procession for Commencement
Indoor Track, Seabury Center
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Reception for Graduates & Guests
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Academic Quad, Outside
Rain Site: Old Gym, Seabury Center