The application for degree is an important form; this should ideally be completed before your Senior year. The form can be found in the Self Service Room on the first floor of Lincoln Hall.
Here are some other important things to know before you graduate:
- GradFEST is a one-stop shop for graduating seniors to take care of all their business before graduation, including verifying degree status and ordering cap, gown and invitations.
- If you plan to go to graduate school, please submit your application for the Graduate School Application Test Fee Program as soon as possible since the money runs out quickly! This grant money can pay up to $550 for school visits, graduate-school test fees (GRE, GMAT, etc.), and application fees for eligible students. The guidelines and forms are available in the Self-Serve Room of the Student Service Center (101 Lincoln). Additional information can be found here.
- Graduate school loans are available from Student Financial Aid Services to students who plan to attend graduate school full time. Loans range from $500.00-$2000.00 depending on financial need. Students need to apply late spring for the following fall and announcements for the awards will be sent late summer. All applications for assistance need to be completed in full and accompanied with the requested documentation to: Chris Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-985-3320.
- At some point you will probably need to file a transcript request. Find out more information here.
- Lifelong Email: Go to https://portal.microsoftonline.com and fill out information. You receiving an email from Kevin Blankenship, IS&S Staff, on your login information.
View images from the Senior Celebration here
. Keep checking back for more updates and resources!
Calendar of Events
Saturday, December 6
Mid-Year Recognition Rehearsal
Graduation attendance expected. Regalia is not required at rehearsal.
Sunday, December 7
||President's Reception for Graduates, Families and Faculty
||Graduation Line-up of Candidates
||Frost building, First floor hallway
||Graduation Line-up of Teaching Faculty and Labor Supervisors of December candidates
||Phelps Stokes Chapel, Hallway inside the back entrance
||Mid-Year Recognition Service
Live Video Streaming
Viewing of the Mid-Year Recognition Service will be available at the following website: http://new.livestream.com/accounts/5135608/Bereamidyearservice
Q. Are tickets required for the December graduation?
A. No tickets are required for the December graduation. Tickets only apply to the May 2015 Commencement.
Q. Where is guest parking available?
A. Guest parking is available in the following areas:
- Presser Hall lot
- For those with displayed handicapped parking decals, parking is available on Campus Drive. Additional accessible parking is available in the Upper Library lot.
Note: The campus and town will be busier than usual. Please make plans to arrive early.
Q. When will DVDs of the Mid-Year Recognition Service be available?
A. A complimentary DVD copy of the Mid-Year Recognition Service will be mailed to graduates in January.